VAI has served thousands of Vietnamese Americans and other ethnic communities:
- Facilitating resettlement
- Citizenship building
- Community seeking employment
- Addressing healthcare issues
- Raising political awareness
- Providing educational opportunities
- Addressing multigenerational issues for seniors and youth
- Establishing & expanding businesses
- Strengthening cultural heritage.
Our impact began in Uptown Chicago and has since 2016 expanded to DuPage County via our satellite office.
To promote, support & develop various cultural, social & educational programs to serve Vietnamese-Americans in Illinois
To help generate the mutual assistance spirit among Vietnamese group members.
To foster closer relationship with various Vietnamese organizations in a common effort to servce the needs of Vietnamese Americans in Illinois
To strenghten & perpetuate the unity and solidarity of the Vietnamese Americans residing in Illinois