VAI’s Adult Education program provides ESL and Citizenship instruction to prepare limited-English-proficient community members for their naturalization interviews with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and to improve their ability to speak, read, and write in English in order to advance in their career goals and to build relationships in their community. We offer one-on-one and small group instructions online and in-person, available at our offices in Chicago and Carol Stream. We also have partnerships with various public libraries throughout Cook, DuPage, and Will Counties to provide instruction at libraries.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Citizenship and Civic Engagement
- Open Enrollment – Join Us Anytime!
- Flexible Schedule to Meet Student Needs
- 1-on-1 and Small Group Instruction
- Online or In-Person
- Custom Lessons Based on Personal Goals
To register for classes or become a volunteer instructor, please contact our Adult Education Manager, Matt at Matt.email@example.com.